Sunday, January 12, 2014

Girl Scouts - Cookie booth posters

Thank you Dawn and everyone that volunteered so far with our
cookie sale.

Moms - We will have the "cookie costume" again this year,
but having some hand made decorations really draws people in
to the cookie booths. I would like to ask that each girl
make at least 1 poster to use during our cookie booths in
January and February. I have attached a few poster ideas
for you to this email but any poster would be great.
Include information like price $4 per box and our troop
number 81423. The brighter and more colorful the better!
Encourage your girl to get creative with her poster!

Please have your girl bring her poster any time she
participates in a cookie booth. We cannot wait to see the
posters!

Thank you!


--------------------------------------------------
From: "Dawn" <luvdddev@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 5:00 PM
To: "Michelle Arduini" <michellearduini@verizon.net>;
"Lisajoy Marinello" <ljmarinello@hotmail.com>; "Andrea
Wells" <wellsa1971@aol.com>; "Erica Pontoriero / Stafford"
<ericap@pontoriero.com>; <dinatoth@yahoo.com>; "Rosalind
Bartholomew" <rosalind.bartholomew@gmail.com>; "Marjorie
Brown" <mcbrown@paychex.com>; <marjcbrown@yahoo.com>;
"Lourdes Hernandez" <unique1130@msn.com>; "Jill Mellitto"
<jilly1517@comcast.net>; "Lisa McDermid"
<lisa.mcdermid@db.com>; "Lisa McDermid home"
<lisamcd1137@comcast.net>; "Teresa Grasso"
<tgrasso126@comcast.net>; "Elaine and Lamont Poaches"
<lrage4@comcast.net>
Subject: Cookies

Hi Everyone,

The cookies are being delivered tomorrow and will be at my
house. The sale does not officially begin until the 16th.

A few of you have already placed pre orders with me and are
cleaning out my supplies. LOL If you have already sent me
an order, I have enough and will contact you when I am ready
and we will work out pickup. The rest are going to have to
wait until the first truck which is Sat, January 18. I will
have to pick up more of at least 4 types of cookies. You
can send me your orders in the meantime, just understand
that I won't be able to get them to you until after
Saturday, the 18th.

Thanks
Dawn